Monday, May 2, 2022

Online Surveys on Survimo in 2022

 


In this video, I will go through the sign-up process for Survimo https://bit.ly/3DFhESc I will tell you my initial observations on their website and what they promise their survey participants. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Is Survimo Legit or a scam? Real-life experience on the site for my opinion on the matter. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you would like more content like this reviewing different work from home platforms, please SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel. Like this video and give me any feedback on what platforms and websites you want me to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKE $25 PER REVIEW| MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOOP 11

This was my experience with the Loop 11 platform.