Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Welcome, To The We Can Work Blog

 About This Blog


 

My name is Caroline, I live in Kenya. I consider myself a digital nomad, which means, I like to travel from time to time, but I reside in Kenya. I want to have the ability to work anywhere in the world, for a weekend or for several months at a time when traveling. I have lived in the U.S for over 10 years on and off and I found it remarkably easy to work online. I now live in Kenya and I find it more difficult to work online. 

I will share with you all my experiences finding online work that can be done online from African countries. The good, the bad, and the shady. Some of these online jobs are worth pursuing but many are not. I will share screenshots of sign-up processes as well as payout amounts when necessary. I want this to be an interactive experience so chime in and share in the comments your own experiences with some of these platforms.

You can also find my videos on the YouTube channel named "we can work"

At the end of each review, I will ask these questions

Is it Legit?

Can most people do this work?

Can we work online from African Countries?

I will also give my opinion on each platform, website, and app. Their payment method and their consistency of work.

Can we work from Africa? You are about to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKE $25 PER REVIEW| MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOOP 11

This was my experience with the Loop 11 platform.