Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Experience with Online Work For Intellizoom 2019 to 2021

           Earning Money with Intellizoom in 2021




Intellizoom is a platform that allows you to make money by giving your opinion by participating in surveys and giving your opinion on products. 


                                                            What you need to sign up

  • An email address
  • PayPal attached to said email address. (I used a Kenyan PayPal account to sign up)
  • Laptop or smartphone with microphone
  • Stable internet connection.


                                                                    How does it work

You will need to sign up by filling out your personal information in your profile. These questions consist of your health, finances, hobbies, household, and more, and from these answers, you are matched to surveys and products that are relevant to you.     

You will then receive an email whenever there is a survey that matches your profile. This is what it will look like


Are you ready to give your feedback and earn $10 USD?

For this study you will need:

  1. Strong Connection
  2. Firefox or Chrome
  3. Computer
  4. Working Microphone


PARTICIPATE NOW


Their invitation to participate email is pretty helpful, they specify the kind of device they want you to take the test on and the pay (usually $10) per test. The faster you jump on the link the better your chances. It's on a first-come-first-served basis.

I did several tests with Intellizoom and got my payout every time. They send the funds to PayPal after the tests are approved. Which takes anywhere from 10 to 21 business days. I would put a reminder in my calendar so that I wouldn't lose track of the payout. Especially since I was doing so many tests. At one point I was doing 3-7 tests per day. Here is an example of the email that will be sent to you once your participation in the study is complete.

We will review your participation in the study **** asap and proceed to send you the payment within 21 business days.
The incentive for this study is $5 USD if your participation is approved.*
 
Intellizoom
 
If you have any further questions, please contact us or visit our Help Center.
 
Kind regards,
IntelliZoom Panel Team
 


Being a digital nomad, I always sign up for jobs that will allow me to work anywhere in the world. I found this opportunity while I was visiting the US for the Christmas holidays but I used my Kenyan PayPal and Gmail account so that I would continue working with them even when I came back from my travels. 

While I was in the United States, I got consistent invitations of 3-7 jobs per day, but I noticed a significant decrease in testing opportunities when I came back to Kenya. My jobs dwindled to 1-2 opportunities per day and then one day zero. 


My relocation changed my demographics enough that I no longer received testing opportunities two months after I came back from the US. 


                                                               Intellizoom Ratings

Is this platform Legit (5 stars) Yes

Can most people do this work (5 stars) Yes

Can we work on Intellizoom from Africa (1 star) No.


If you live in the US, I highly recommend this platform. I made about $50 per day giving my opinion and doing reviews. This is not nearly enough to be considered a stable income; however, it can pay for groceries, a cell phone bill, or a birthday gift for your loved one. 

If you live outside the United States, sadly, you need not apply. To this day, in August 2021 from about August 2019, I have not received any invitations to test.

If you live outside the US and have had success on the Intellizoom site, comment below so that we can track favorable countries.

Would you try this platform? Comment below and let me know what your experiences have been like on Intellizoom.


Also, if you have a platform you would want me to review, leave a comment below and I will give my review on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKE $25 PER REVIEW| MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOOP 11

This was my experience with the Loop 11 platform.